Title: Listing Instead of Blogging
Ok, so with TealArt broken for the present interval, (they say it should be working soon, but who knows,)  I'm going to turn back to blogging here. It's interesting, the lack of the blog, or at least the possibility of having a blog around drove me kind of batty. And frankly sucked some of the wind out of the launch, such as it was, of tychoish.com.
In lieu of a proper blog entry I present to you a list.
- I continue to be quite enamored of TextMate. It's like the app to beat/use. Someday I'd like to have a firmer grasp of vim, but for now. TM all the way.
- I sort of jury-rigged a script thing for work using a Macro (which suprisingly enough I'd never done) a (very simple) regular expression and TextMate that saved me probably hours of my time. So I'm pretty happy.
- I need/want to find some way to set up and start using an off site subversion repository for all of my most important text files and what not. I have some learning to do on the subject, but this kind of things needs to happen.
- I'm running off to knitting camp on thursday, it's going to be awesome, and I'll try to blog about it. Here, if not on TealArt. 
- I'm going to have a post on Zimmermania tomorrow morning.
- I had a really encouraging conversation with the editor of another group blog. I might be able to blather somewhere else soon!
- I'm starting to get into the zen of my job, and while I think its still a deeply weird experience that I suspect will provide plenty of writing material for the rest of my life. But that's how I tend to think of summer activities.
At this point in my writing of this list, TealArt has returned. I think my plain is: put up my monday post with an adendum tonight, station keeping tomorrow, knitting pictures on thursday, and Deleuze on friday, and we'll return to our regularly scheduled program next week.
- I still want to write that Gatsby take off that I was thinking about last summer.
- My knitting for this weekend is almost done. The bottom part of a sleeve (the faster part), another 2 rounds on the body of a sweater, and some work on an all new sweater just for fun.
- I've realized that very shortly I'm going to have a lot of sleeves to knit. I hate knitting sleeves in the summer.
- I remain pretty freaked out about next year, and what with it being july, I think that I need to focus more on this. Sigh. Denial is kicking out.
- We'll be in touch, I'll be blogging throughout tomorrow.
|||Frankly I think it's kind of weird that tychoish.com works and tealart.com doesn't. There's not a lot of good reason as to why this should be the case. Nevertheless, I will take what I can get.|
|||If any of you are worried that my acquisition of another domain will in some way affect my participation in TealArt, fear not, its being down is a definite drain, and I'm very anxious to get it back.|