so, I've managed to get most of my work done on these [1] things, including the last minute fiddling.

I like the way that this plugin works, and I've even managed to add category archives in a way that I like. I suspect that I'll probably slowly grow a TealArt template out this. we're long overdue for a redesign, and frankly K2, the theme that we've been hacking is irrevocably annoying.

I updated the station keeping documentation as well, and now all I have to do is actually write something. But I foresee grilled eggplant in my future, so I'll probably do that first.

you know, this isn't very tumble-log-y. I have yet to try a block quote, though, that might help.

[1]Update: by which I mean the website, and this design.
comments powered by Disqus