.. that developers tell.
- All the documentation you'd need is in the test cases.
- My comments are really clear and detailed.
3. I'm really interested and committed to having really good documentation.
- This code is easy to read because its so procedural.
- This doesn't really need documentation.
6. I've developed a really powerful way to extract documentation from this code.
- The documentation is up to date.
- We've tested this and nothing's changed.
- This behavior hasn't changed, and wouldn't affect users anyway.
- The error message is clear.
11. This entire document needs to be rewritten to account for this change.
- You can document this structure with a pretty clear table.
Often this is true, more often these kinds of comments assume that it's possible to convey 3-5 dimension matrixes clearly on paper/computer screens.
- I can do that.
- I will do that.
- No one should need to understand.