In no particular order:
- I feel like there should be blogging this morning, I however:
- have a test to study for.
- don't have a good TealArt entry for today
- don't have anything pithy to say here yet.
- I need a pair of black slacks. Bad. Also, laundry.
- Though unconfirmed, I think I'm going to "go out" with the boy this evening. The question that lingers in my mind is, why I'm on the whole so resistant to this. I like being social, and outgoing, and I'm not always productive; but I don't want to. Sigh.
- I have yet to loose points on a graded piece of writing, but I (somewhat comically, if you know me) lost points for not talking more in a class. I'm still in A territory, so no worries.
- When did I turn out to be a grade whore?
- I wrote 1,100 words yesterday on the novella. I should be hapy about that, but I feel like it should have been more like 1,500.
- Visor, an app by Alcor, the guy who did Quicksliver, is amazing and rocks my world.
- I started a new sweater, and have cast on and knit the first pattern row. It came out right on the first try, and by g-d it should be the right size. I'd say that I'm following a pattern here, but that isn't strictly true. I'm allowing myself to be inspired by a pattern, and I'm following someone else's chart.
- I think in the process of starting the new sweater, I might have injured my right hand slightly.
- I have switched into a different, slightly smaller bookbag, and it makes me happy, though I know I'm going to outgrow it pretty quickly as my knitting project grows.
- I think it's pretty cool that iPod touches have bluetooth in them.
That's all for now, I'm going to go pretended to be useful elsewhere. I'll see you all later.