Ways I've Injured Myself Recently
- The tip of my right index finger caring a server.
2. My left knee (recurrent, minor) dancing, probably jumping. Design flaw, I'm convinced.
3. I have some sort of strain/dislocation of the first knuckle of my right ring finger, and its oddly sore.
- My right shoulder, because I sleep on it funny.
5. My left wrist is occasionally stiff from typing and what not, but I think it's sort of interesting that these 3 of the five hand-related.
Things I would Change about my Cell Phone if I could.
1. I would be able to SSH into my cell phone, for the purpose of sending libnotify-esque notifications to the cell phone
2. It would have a plethora of hardware keys, potentially some sort of keyboard (on a slider) and only require touch-screen interfaces when intuitive.
- I would want it to run emacs, at least to be able to check on things.
- I would like some sort of native terminal client on the cellphone.
- It would be unlocked.
Objects that I would like to Combine
- eBook reader/music player/tablet-or-pocket computer.
- A tea kettle and yogurt maker.
- My network router and my computer.
- A keyboard and desk chair.
- The mouse (and my computer's dependence on it) and /dev/null
Things I wish I spent more time doing
- Editing things I've written
- Being social
Abilities of which I am Jealous in Others
- Musical talent, mostly playing the violin/viola and melodian.
2. Signing and leading songs effectively (including remembering lyrics completely).
- The facility to function on much less sleep than I seem to require.
- The appetite to drink coffee without wanting to wretch.
- The ability to write computer programs with skill and grace.