I've gotten to a number of important place markers in my knitting these past few days. Just to make note of them:
- I've gotten to the beginning of the heel flap of my first successful toe-up stranded sock. Its good, and I'm surprised that the shetland, is some how, not itchy on the foot at all. Magic, I tell you.
- I've recently started the front-neck steek of the stranded sweater I've been working on for the past 6 weeks, or so. 13 rows until the large short row section start.
- I've completed the gusset decreases on the second of a pair of plain worsted weight socks. This is going to be an awfully fetching pair.
At the same time I have not:
- decided what kind of shaping I'm going to use on my next sweater, or even if it's going to be a cardigan or not. (I have picked out the patterns)
- made any progress on the great sleeve slush pile.
- bought any more yarn
- started any additional socks.
I have developed a small list of things that I want to knit in the future:
- hats, I need more/new hats, including both watch-clock and tam/barets
- more sweaters and fewer socks.
- cardigans, and I want to experiment with more yoke styles
And just for grins, a list of yarns to get in the future:
- more harrisville shetland, with particular attention to blacks, grays, and blues.
- more domy heather from old mill.