Because I promised another post, and I must admit that I don't have very much to talk about, here comes a list.
- Sleep readjustment is going well, and I'm pretty pleased. I think I need to push myself a little bit more. I have the waking at 7/7:30 thing down pretty well, but I have been rolling over at 4:30 and going back to bed when I should really just get up then.
- I'm doing better with the stress level, distraction helps. All I can do is wait after all
- I haven't really been knitting much. I need to change that, but I feel like there are more important things to do, so I'm doing them
- I've switched to a book bag that almost always makes my spine feel (though not actually) feel like it's falling apaprt after a week. I really like the bag, but it doesn't like me. This is usually a sign that I need a new book bag. I know what I want, and it's been about a year since I've gotten a new bag. I'm going to start trolling ebay,.
- The weather in homeCity is very schizoid it was in the 50s when I left for work, the low 40s when I got to work, and in the teens or below when I got home. I just want it to be nice and cold, and consistent.
- I've been stewing over this for a while, but I'm thinking that I'll start to post little snippits of the breakout hypertext from time to time on tychoish. I have one or two that I think would work, but I need to work with them a little bit. Progress is slow because I'm mostly focusing on doing what amounts to editing the older stuff.
- I'm failing at my reading program, but as I get better at sleeping correctly, my hope is that I'll be able to write and work from 5-6 until whenever I have to leave the house, and then I'll use the evening to read, spin and knit.
- I think we're going to be placing the order for my new spinning wheel. I've decided that I'm going to be ordering a number of extra ratios as well Sqee!
- For a morning getting this wordpress mu thing to work was pretty good.
- I'll be able to do everything that I wanted to do and more using MU. It needs some work, and I have to set up the new sites, of course, but I like the possibilities that are opening up. This also makes doing things like podcasting will be really really straightforward once it happens.
- At some point tychoish will move back in with tealart, (and I hope as will chris' site, though that's up to him,) nothing, would, I think, actually change from your perspective, but it makes me happy to be able to use one true system to run them all.
I'd hate to see a list when I actually did have something to say. sigh
Onward and Upward!