Egad, I've not gone this long without posting in a long time.
I'm well, worry not kind readers. I've been dealing with family stuff, and some sort of lingering cold for the past week and haven't had enough time all in one place to get much knitting or spinning done, let alone writing.
I'm also aware that I'm starting a summer work contract for the second year in a row with the same place. And about the time I started last year, I started this website. Even though I've been blogging a long time, and I've folded in old archives into this site, in a very real way, we're pretty close to an anniversary. Not quite yet, because a year ago (almost exactly) I was busy graduating from college. And I started the job sometime in mid/late june. But anyway. Yes.
Also my birthday is in a week. I've not prepared myself from this. Yes
I can safely report:
- I have seen my new cat-to-be-probably. It's fuzzy. And splotchy. The
- mama-cat is long haired, but it's unclear if the kitten will be as well. Very cute. Very social. Too soon to tell much more. Three more weeks till he comes home.
- I'm teaching a lot of knitting and what not in the next few weeks.
- I've knit about 7 inches (including ribbing) of the Latvian Dreaming
- Sweater. It's slow going. I've not been able to concentrate on it very much.
- I've been listening to a lot of podcasts of late and have found this
- to be productive.
- I really need to clean my office. That's the project for tomorrow.
- The morris dance ale is soon, I am excited.
I'll be more coherent later, likely as not.